Level 2 Fitness Instructor – Part Time (24 hours FIXED)
We are looking for a fitness instructor who is hard working, passionate about fitness, a team player and is ready to work as soon as possible.
The candidate must have:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
- Flexible working hours including shifts starting first thing in the morning, finishing last thing at night and a weekend day. As well, to try pick up shifts when other members of staff are on holiday.
- Ability to work upstairs on the gym floor, including sorting programmes for members and being a friendly face to assist and communicate with members.
- Confidence to teach classes to members such as spin, circuits, group PT’s and many more.
- Comfortable working with computers to deal with memberships, greeting members and working behind reception.
- Pro-active thinking such as cleaning down areas constantly to help fight the battle against Corona Virus.
The candidate ideally has:
- A les mills qualification, the specific course isn’t necessary.
- Level 3 Personal Training Qualification.
- Emergency first aid at work (if not then we will provide the course for you).
- Comfortable with the latest Technogym equipment and demonstrating how to use to members.
Benefits of working in this role:
- A free gym membership here at Oakhill.
- Reduced PT rent rate if you are level 3.
- Reduced studio rental if you want to teach private classes.
- Working with a great team.